Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Past Week Achievements

Had a real busy past week due to my office deadlines. Not much time to cook/bake. Nevertheless, these are my achievements for the last week.

One-Dish Meal of pan-fried dory fish fillet, black pepper spaghetti and mixed vegetables. A combination of the all basic food groups of carbs, protein, good fats, and hopefully what's left of vitamins. Olive oil is used to drizzle over the spaghetti. I used Cointreau as a seasoning for the dory fish fillet. SH (aka DD) commented that it tastes quite good.

Butter-Marble Cake

The recipe for this cake comes from fellow blogger Rei. Very aromatic and rich taste of butter. Simply heavenly. Thank you Rei for sharing such a fail-proofed and delicious recipe.

PS: Just found out that DD in blogging terms = Dear Daughter. Some of you have been asking me if I have a daughter. Answer is no. My current status is that of a DINK. So from today onwards, DD shall become SH .

No comments: