Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Orange Butter Cake

Similar recipe to my marble butter cake. Replaced the cocoa powder with the zest of one large orange. Tasted even better than the marble butter cake. Sweet aroma of orange and butter plus melt-in-your mouth texture even after 2 days. SH and myself had this for our breakfast yesterday and today.
Recently, SH commented that I seemed to have put on weight since our wedding in January. Anxiously, I stepped on the weighing scales yesterday night and realised that I had indeed put on 2 kg in the past 4 months. My gosh! How to balance late night suppers of rich and sinfully delicious cakes with the forever rising weight demon? Must find a way to distribute the calories among my dear friends. Volunteers for my cakes anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heh heh.... can always give me the cakes and other food u whipped up ;) ha

~ Passion Fruit ~ said...

Wow, you gonna be my official food tester.