Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bangkok 17-20 May 2008

MIA recently because I was busy pigging out at Bangkok last week. Basically, I just ate and ate and....ATE! 6 meals a day!?!?!

Here are some of my conquests:

Dim Sum @ MK Restaurant
Phad Thai @ Emporium Foodcourt

Tom Yum Goong @ Emporium Foodcourt

Vietnamese Springroll @ Emporium Foodcourt

Coconut Ice-cream @ Chatuchak

Stir-Fried Vegetables @ Chinatown Gong Bao Chicken @ Chinatown

Prawns with Glass Noodles @ Chinatown

Fried Calamari Patties @ Chinatown

PS: No time to take photos of every item as I was too busy eating. ~Ciao~

2 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

What delicious looking food! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Thistlemoon said...

That looks like an AWESOME feast!!! I would like one of each too!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!